Tuxedo Accessories: Key Pieces to Complete Your Look
Wearing a tuxedo soon? Make sure you have these items:
- Tuxedo Shirt - Whether the front is plain or pleated, go with French cuffs and swap studs for buttons.
- Cufflinks- You'll need cufflinks to hold the cuffs of your tuxedo shirt together.
- Cummerbund or Suspenders - You don't have to wear either, but you can't wear both!
- Bow Tie - We always prefer a freshly tied tie, but they can be tricky so best to find a good pre-tied option or learn to tie one well in advance of the wedding. And don't forget to get your groomsmen in on the action. Purchase theirs as a groomsmen gift and that way you all can help each other on the wedding day.
- Tuxedo Shoes - Black patent leather with laces is a classic choice
Image by FashionBeans
More from the Style Blog
Trends in Summer Wedding Colors 2021
For Summer 2021, we’re predicting to see a lot of blues with classic wedding colors like ivory, green, purple, and gold.
Q&A With Our Co-Founders
For our five year anniversary, it seemed only fitting that we interview the two women who founded The Groomsman Suit.
5 Wedding Flowers and Their Meanings
We’re ankle deep in floral stems this week, leading up to Valentine's Day and the day of LOVE. The energy is sky high and all of the...