The Eight Best Groomsmen & Groomsmaid Gift Ideas
Need help finding the best gift your groomsmen or groomsmaids will absolutely love...and use?
Some of the most important people in your wedding are the ones who will be standing next to you as you make your vows. The ones who have been there for you through all the good and bad times, we’re talking about your groomsmen and groomsmaids. That’s why as a groom, one of the best things you can do to thank them for being part of your day is to treat them with a thoughtful thank-you gift.
Finding gifts for your wedding party should be fun and it’s important you take the time to think of something they’ll love and a gift they will use more than once. To help you with some inspiration, we wanted to put together a list of gifts that you typically wouldn’t think of. These are the 8 best gift ideas that are great for both the special men and women in your wedding party.
- Birchbox Subscription - Birchbox is one of everyone’s favorite subscriptions boxes and for good reason. They offer awesome beauty and grooming products that are perfect for both men and women. Each box will feature goodies that will help keep your wedding party looking their best and have their friends say, “where did you get that?" Boxes start at $60 - Birchbox.com
- Taste Trunk - Do you have foodies in your wedding party? Then a great thank-you gift to satisfy all the tastes of your wedding party is a box from Taste Trunk. You can choose from a variety of themed gourmet snacks including BBQ, Chocolate Sweets, Beer & Bourbon, Healthy Snacks, and more. Boxes start at $49 - TasteTrunk.com
- Personal Experience- Who says a gift has to be a tangible item? There’s nothing better than giving one of your groomsmen or groomsmaids the gift of an experience. Visit Groupon or LivingSocial and search for an activity they’ll enjoy, such as a brewery or winery tour, skydiving, comedy show, booze cruise, and so much more.
- Personalized Dopp Kit- A simple gift that has style and function. A Dopp kit is always a smart choice as it’s the perfect travel companion and it will be sure to get used on a regular basis. Plus, to make it extra special, you can personalize each bag with their initials. Check out these great kits from Herschel.com.
- Monogrammed Watch- Watches make a great gift as it’s an accessory that gets everyday use and shows off a great sense of style. And a monogrammed watch from our collaboration with Swanky Badger offers a beautiful and affordable keepsake perfect for your wedding attendants. View the watches and other customizable gifts HERE.
- YETI Rambler - This isn’t your typical coffee mug or water bottle, a YETI Rambler will keep your drink hot or cold for hours! These are perfect for morning coffee, water at the gym, or to have with you at the office or around the house. We promise your groomsmen and groomsmaids will use these every day and appreciate the thought. By giving a gift that reduces waste, you’re also giving a gift to our beautiful planet. Shop all YETI drinkware at YETI.com.
- Caricaturize Your Characters- Capturing the true essence of your group for life in a fun caricature - now that could be one of the best wedding party gifts out there! Whether you frame the picture or put it on a beer mug, your friends will crack a smile every time they look at it. This is a unique way to personalizing your gift in a way that your friends will appreciate and they will recognize the extra time and effort you took to coordinate it. Checkout all the ways you can cartoonize your group at GroovyGroomsmenGifts.com.
- Wedding Day Accessories - When planning every detail of your wedding, that also includdes how the groomsmen and women will be accessorized. Your wedding party will appreciate any help with their attire as it saves them money! From something small like a tie bar to leather shoes, these accessories are something they'll use even after your wedding day that will remind them of your awesome day!
More from the Style Blog
Suited for Success: Female Founder Grace Lee Founder & CEO, Birdy Grey
One of the best parts of being a female founded business is networking with other female business owners. Our customers are always coming to us to ask...
Q&A With Artist Pat Milbery- The Talent Behind Our Denver Showroom Mural
We love having a showroom location in the LoHi Neighborhood in Denver, CO right by Little Man Ice Cream and were honored to hire Pat Milbery...
Essential Grooming Tips For Your Wedding Day
As you go through your checklist of what a groom needs on wedding day, don't forget what you can do to prepare. Here are a few...