Back to all careers
About the Position
The Groomsman Suit is seeking a Director of Marketing to develop and execute a marketing strategy that will accelerate the company's growth. The Director of Marketing will be considered a senior member of the team working directly with the founders and current team members to coordinate and analyze a marketing plan that will increase brand visibility and sales. Additionally, this role will have a massive impact in delivering a best-in-class experience from acquiring new customers through managing their entire lifecycle.
As the selected candidate, you will have significant eCommerce marketing experience and a proven track record in amplifying brands, increasing revenue, and optimizing performance. You will be customer focused and collaborative as you oversee and grow the marketing department guiding an annual marketing plan and uncovering insights and branding strategies for new and existing products. You understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, results, and consumer trends in order to bring excellent ROIs across all initiatives.
You are self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are collaborative and believe that multiple perspectives lead to innovative solutions. You are comfortable sharing and receiving feedback and can iterate on ideas quickly to improve outcomes.
- Be responsible for driving strategy, budget and execution for all growth and brand marketing initiatives
- Drive the vision for marketing team growth and provide leadership and coaching to all team members
- Coordinate marketing initiatives to create an exceptional customer experience that yields above average conversion rates
- Analyze and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the leadership team
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
- Collaborate on website design to support marketing goals while improving customer experience and conversion rates
- Build strong relationships with all respective counterparts, and provide clear communication across the entire organization
- Use independent discretion, judgment, and management skills during the time at work, and in all aspects of the job role
- A passionate advocate of The Groomsman Suit brand with over 10 years of relevant work experience in the area of marketing in a related industry (eCommerce, consumer, etc…)
- Highly creative in content and campaign design
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the technical aspects of marketing including social and search ads, email automation, SEM, SEO, direct mail and other offline channels
- Experienced in recruiting, leading, managing, and training colleagues effectively
- Able to demonstrate a track record of improving sales figures and KPI achievements
- Analytical and able to provide metrics on program effectiveness, forecasting and ROI
- Experienced in identifying services and opportunities to enhance the customer journey
- An inspirational leader who can work independently and bring new ideas and strategies to the growth of the business
What We Offer
Apply For This Position
- Health Benefits, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience) and potential for equity vesting
- Generous vacation policy and flexible schedule
- Onboard training in key business applications such as Shopify, Zendesk, Newgistics inventory and social media channels
- The Groomsman Suit is an equal opportunity employer.