Back to all careers
About the Position
The role of a Showroom Associate at The Groomsman Suit involves supporting overall management responsibility for the Denver showroom by providing excellent customer service and experience to customers that the TGS brand is known for. Leading by example, the role focuses on maximizing and driving in showroom sales, performance and profitability through strategies that drive store traffic, successfully completing group and individual fittings and networking with complimentary wedding brands and professionals in the area, ultimately delivering The Groomsman Suit's key business objectives.
- Become an expert on our product and services to deliver ultimate levels of customer service.
- Shirt try-on samples must be pressed/dry-cleaned to ensure all try on samples are in quality shape.
- Fit and talk with customers enthusiastically and resolve any issues or concerns they may have. Assist with styling suggestions, fit recommendations and up-sell opportunities. Exude the "above and beyond" brand philosophy through your customer service efforts.
- Provide phone, chat and email support through our customer service portal.
- Support the achievement of company sales goals.
- Assist with internal operations.
- Organize customer records and orders.
- Represent TGS at industry shows.
- Show leadership ability and capacity for growth beyond current position.
- Use independent discretion, judgment, and management skills during the time at work, and in all aspects of the job role.
- A passionate advocate of The Groomsman Suit brand
- Experienced in customer service & suit fit language and sizing
- An inspirational leader who can work independently and bring new ideas and strategies to the growth of the business
- Able to demonstrate a track record of improving sales figures and KPI achievements
- Experienced in dealing with and resolving dis-satisfied customer complaints or misunderstandings
- Experienced in basic email, phone, and person to person communication etiquette
What We Offer
Apply For This Position
- Health Benefits, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience) potential for equity vesting for full time employees.
- Onboard training in key business applications such as Shopify, Zendesk, Newgistics inventory and social media channels
- The Groomsman Suit is an equal opportunity employer.